YOUR VOTER INFORMATION
ABSENTEE BALLOT STATUS
LOOK UP POLLING LOCATION
General Election - November 8, 2022
Important Dates for General Election 2022
Absentee Applications are now being accepted! Please only complete and submit ONE application.
- September 23 - Uniformed and Overseas Ballots Transmitted
- October 10 - OFFICE CLOSED - Columbus Day
- October 11 - Registration Deadline
- October 12 - Early Vote Center OPENS! Click Here for Early Vote Center Schedule
- October 12 - Requested Absentee Ballots Mailed
- November 5 - Last day to request an Absentee Ballot - NOON
- November 6 - Back to Standard Time - "Fall Back" an hour
- November 7 - Early Vote Center CLOSES at 2 PM
- November 8 - Election Day - Polling Locations OPEN 6:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Voters MUST vote at their polling location on Election Day
2022 Wayne County Board of Elections Meeting Dates - REVISED...
The Ohio Association of Election Officials (OAEO) produced this video to help provide the public with an inside glimpse into the planning of each election. Each county board of elections follows these processes to ensure that a successful election is administered....