Resources > Printable Forms
Below are various forms that will open using Adobe Acrobat (pdf files). Some you can fill out right on your computer, others you will have to print out and fill in by hand. Most forms ask for your signature.
Federal Post Card Application (FPCA)
Service members, their eligible family members and overseas citizens can use the FPCA to both register to vote and request their absentee ballots. FVAP.gov offers an FPCA online assistant that guides users through the form-completion process, as well as, a fillable PDF form of the FPCA for download.
- Voter Registration Form (English)
- Voter Registration Form (Spanish)
- Change of Address
- Change of Name
- Application for Absentee Ballot
- Application for Absentee Ballot by a Relative for Uniformed Service or Overseas Absentee Voter Ballot
- Application for Absentee Ballot – Hospital Emergency
- Application for Absentee Ballot for Confined Voter or Voter with a Personal Illness, Physical Disability or Infirmity
- Cancellation of Voter Registration Form